Apply and monitor site waste and by-products management plan
This unit describes a participant’s skills and knowledge required to apply and monitor site waste and by-products management plan in Coal mining and Extractive.
Eligibility for funding
It is important to note that only eligible participants may receive funding for eligible courses. Select a course to view the funding program options, eligibility criteria and find a Registered Training Organisation in your location.Check Eligibility
Eligible participant means:
- a participant who has the right to work in Australia and is an eligible worker or unemployed eligible worker
AND MUST NOT BE
- an Employee of an Authority (Employees of a Local Councils are acceptable where they are an eligible worker)
- currently enrolled and participating in a Queensland secondary school program
- a contracted trainer or assessor or existing worker of an RTO
- funded by an Authority or such other source for the delivery of the same Training being undertaken as part of this Program
- a participant who is seeking a Verification of Competency (or Determination of Competency)
- a participant who has already been funded under this program for eight (8) short courses in the same program period
LIMITS APPLY for certain units of competency.
- Participants can only be funded for 3 High Risk Work units of competency in the same program period.
- Participants can only be funded for 3 Mobile Plant Operator units of competency in the same program period.
Apprentice Advance Loading
CSQ Max Funding Contribution:
Short Courses Civil
Save this Course
View Course Providers
How to apply for this course
- Check your eligibility
- Check the list of Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) below
- Find a provider located near you
- Contact the provider directly using the contact details listed
Sorry, no CSQ funded providers are currently delivering this course in your selected region
If you are a Provider delivering this training in this region please contact CSQ for further information.