CSQ invited to join ConstructionQ Leadership Group
CSQ has been asked to join the ConstructionQ Leadership Council. This group of governm
17 October, 2014 1 min read
CSQ has been asked to join the ConstructionQ Leadership Council.
This group of government and industry representatives will help establish a 20-year action plan that will become the blueprint for the future of Queensland's building construction industry.
Approximately 250 industry representatives attended the ConstructionQ Forum in September when eight key themes were discussed:
1. Technology – driving a better industry future
2. Framework for regulatory effectiveness and efficiency
3. A built environment that stands the test of time
4. An integrated approach to construction through collaboration
5. Housing for everyone – suitable for every stage of life
6. Prosperity through procurement
7. Skills 2034 – building prosperity
8. Sustainable workplace relations
CSQ will also be the lead agency for the skilling and education objectives for the plan.
Read more about ConstructionQ