Last chance to nominate for NAWIC Crystal Vision Awards
***Nominations for the National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC) 2015 Crystal Vis
24 June, 2015 3 min read
***Nominations for the National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC) 2015 Crystal Vision Awards close this Friday 26 June.
This is your last chance to nominate a female colleague who is doing great things in the building and construction industry .
The NAWIC 2015 Crystal Vision Awards recognise the inspirational women who play a crucial role in what is a traditionally male-dominated industry.
The Awards also celebrate the opportunities available in the construction industry for women.
“The Crystal Vision Awards provide the opportunity to celebrate the outstanding achievements and industry advancements of Queensland women and reward their enthusiasm, skills and commitment,” Ms Beckett says.
“Throughout the 20 years NAWIC has been in Australia, there have been major changes in the industry, with women’s enrolment in the sector growing year on year – providing a range of exciting opportunities for women. I encourage women to nominate themselves or a colleague and be recognised for their hard work.”
For more information or to nominate, please visit www.nawic.com.au
- · Laing O’Rourke Crystal Vision Award for Advancing the Interests of Women in the Construction Industry
- · Construction Skills Queensland Award for Achievement in Construction (General Building)
- · Civil Contractors Federation Award for Achievement in Construction (Civil Works)
- · Aurecon Award for Achievement in Design
- · Queensland Government Award for Achievement as a Business Woman (Small Business – 250 staff or less)
- · NAWIC Award for Achievement as a Business Woman (Large Business – 251 staff or more)
- · Bechtel Award for Achievement in Health & Safety and/or Environment
- · Queensland University of Technology Award for Innovation
- · Seymour Whyte Award to a Young Achiever
- · NAWIC Award for Achievement in Marketing, Community Engagement and Communication Excellence
- · Face to Face Training Award for Achievement in the Construction Industry by an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Woman
- · Corrs Chambers Westgarth Award for Diversity
***Nominations for NAWIC Northern Territory close Friday, July 17, 2015