Leading by example in National Safe Work Month
CSQ is encouraging the building and construction industry to make safety their top priority during Na
17 October, 2016 1 min read
CSQ is encouraging the building and construction industry to make safety their top priority during National Safe Work Month.
Building a strong safety culture begins with proactive leadership. We should all strive to lead with our actions and implement safe work practices.
By taking small steps to improve safety around the workplace, we can set a standard for our colleagues and help to reduce serious injuries.
If you are interested in learning more about safety, a number of courses are available to help you. A safety qualification is a valuable addition to your resume and can open up new career opporutnities.
CSQ has funding available for five Short Courses:
- Workplace Health and Safety Representative (WHSQHSRNCB07)
- Apply OHS Requirements, Policies and Procedures in the Construction Industry (CPCCOHS2001A)
- Apply Risk Management Processes (RIIRIS301D)
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415)
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety (BSB51315)
For more information about courses and funding please visit http://www.csq.org.au/search/courses?q=safety.