Certificate IV in Civil Construction
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in supervisory and technical specialist positions in civil construction. They perform tasks involving a broad range of varied work activities most of which are specialised and within known or changing contexts. They are responsible for the quantity and quality of their own work, as well as for the output of others. They contribute to the development of technical solutions to non-routine problems.
Eligibility for funding
It is important to note that only eligible participants may receive funding for eligible courses. Select a course to view the funding program options, eligibility criteria and find a Registered Training Organisation in your location.Check Eligibility
Eligible participant means:
- a participant who has the right to work in Australia and is an eligible worker or unemployed eligible worker
- if an apprentice or trainee, participants must have completed at least 50% of their registered training plan for their apprenticeship or traineeship.
AND MUST NOT BE
- an Employee of an Authority (Employees of a Local Councils are acceptable where they are an eligible worker)
- currently enrolled and participating in a Queensland secondary school program
- a contracted trainer or assessor or existing worker of an RTO
- funded by an Authority or such other source for the delivery of the same Training being undertaken as part of this Program
- a Participant who is seeking a Verification of Competency (or Determination of Competency)
- enrolled and participating in a CSQ Skills Assessment and Gap Training Qualification
- enrolled and participating in another CSQ Higher Qualification
- signed into a traineeship or apprenticeship for the qualification either prior to or during a contract term.
Apprentice Advance Loading
CSQ Max Funding Contribution:
Higher Qualifications Civil
Save this Course
View Course Providers
How to apply for this course
- Check your eligibility
- Check the list of Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) below
- Find a provider located near you
- Contact the provider directly using the contact details listed
Currently offered by 17 Training Providers
Many CSQ-funded training options are now being offered online or as a blend of online or in-person delivery. Not all courses and qualifications are available for online delivery. Contact the provider directly to discuss online availability in your preferred region.