We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information we include on this Website is accurate and up-to-date but we not do make any guarantee on the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided and we accept no responsibility for errors in the content at any time. The information provided on the Website may be amended from time to time and the content may change without notice.
We do not guarantee that use of our Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that materials accessible on or through the Website will be free from errors, viruses, worms or other harmful codes.
Your use of this Website including all career advice content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this Website is at your own risk. You must make and rely on your own enquiries in relation to, and in evaluation of the content.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not liable (whether in contract, tort, under statute or otherwise) for any loss or damage of any income, profit or revenue, loss of use, legal costs and defence or settlement costs arising from the use of, or reliance upon the content of the Website whether or not this is caused by a negligent act or omission.
We use Google Analytics to gather statistics about how our web content is used, and statistics about our visitors such as their browsers and geographic location. No personally identifying information is collected.
The information collected includes:
- how visitors arrived at our pages (e.g. directly from a bookmark or typing in an address; from a search engine; linked from another page)
- which pages are viewed and for how long, including the viewing time and date
- the general geographical locations of visitors (as indicated by the network or internet service provider they use) and the speed of their internet connections
- technical information about the computers or devices used to browse pages, including the operating systems, browsers, plug-ins, screen types and default languages.
To opt out of analytics, you can download a browser add-on from Google. Alternatively, you can set your browser to refuse or delete cookies from Google Analytics. Check your browser’s help information to find out how.
Other Cookies and Tracking
There may be additional cookies and tracking for the purposes of:
- creating anonymous usage statistics and analytics for the sit or system;
- managing transactions across multiple pages
- remembering your preferences
No career advice
Nothing in this Website constitutes career advice. We provide information for convenience and information only and any such material provided in the Website is not to be relied upon.
Links to Websites
This Website contains links or references to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content or the condition of those sites. The links(s) are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement of the site or the products or services provided there. You access those sites and use their products and services solely at your own risk.
You must not create a link to this Website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
Last Updated: February 2014