Join our team
CSQ employees are part of a purpose driven organisation, directly contributing to the development of programs and services that provide skills and employment pathway opportunities to the building and construction industry.
The aim is to increase industry capability, keep talented people in the industry, and in turn help the Queensland economy!
- be part of a small team in a supportive, not-for-profit environment
- work in our modern office in Milton, minutes from the train station, buses and secure parking
- enjoy free activities like group fitness training and social events
- be close to lots of local cafes and restaurants and have even more choice on food truck Thursdays.
We are committed to looking after our staff and provide you with:
- challenging and interesting work with space and team support to experiment and expand your ideas – which are valued, appreciated and expected
- a coaching culture, with the ability to access formal and informal learning and development initiatives
- rewards and recognition, celebrating outstanding individual and team achievements
- a generous parental leave bonus scheme
- Income Protection Insurance for permanent employees after 12 months of service
- an employee assistance program accessible to all employees and their families
- opportunities to participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives and charitable events.