CSQ employees are part of a purpose driven organisation, directly contributing to the development of programs and services that provide skills and employment pathway opportunities to the building and construction industry.
The aim is to increase industry capability, keep talented people in the industry, and in turn help the Queensland economy!
We also increase the capability of our people, and create a great workplace. Take a peak here.
- be part of a small team in a supportive, not-for-profit environment
- work in our modern office in Milton, minutes from the train station, buses and secure parking
- enjoy free activities like group fitness training and social events
- be close to lots of local cafes and restaurants and have even more choice on food truck Thursdays.
We are committed to looking after our staff and provide you with:
- challenging and interesting work with space and team support to experiment and expand your ideas – which are valued, appreciated and expected
- a coaching culture, with the ability to access formal and informal learning and development initiatives
- rewards and recognition, celebrating outstanding individual and team achievements
- a generous parental leave bonus scheme
- Income Protection Insurance for permanent employees after 12 months of service
- an employee assistance program accessible to all employees and their families
- opportunities to participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives and charitable events.
“CSQ took me in as a graduate and has shown me nothing but support and encouragement for my personal and professional development since the get go. There’s a real sense of co-operation within the organisation that makes day to day tasks more fluid and a whole lot easier. CSQ is a great place to work and I’m not planning on working elsewhere any time soon.”
“I was provided with my 5-year service certificate earlier this year, which truly feels like it has flown by. It is an absolute pleasure working for a “not-for-profit” organisation whose main focus and priority is to provide Queensland’s building and construction industry with the information and skills it needs to ensure a strong and sustainable future. I could not have asked for a better team than the team of three I work with. It makes an incredible difference for me as an employee to have such a supportive and understanding manager and co-worker, which provides for a much happier, productive and cohesive work environment. It certainly makes coming to work each day a breeze!”
All current opportunities will be advertised on this page or on seek.com.au. Jobs at CSQ do not come around frequently, so if there are no current opportunities we encourage you to check back from time to time.
If you have any questions regarding an existing application, working at CSQ or the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact us.