Certificate IV in Hazardous areas – Electrical
This qualification provides competencies to supervise selection, installation, commissioning maintenance and testing of explosion-protected equipment and systems for control and monitoring of plant and processes. If you cannot find training in your region try Certificate IV in Hazardous areas – Electrical – UEE42611.
Eligibility for funding
It is important to note that only eligible participants may receive funding for eligible courses. Select a course to view the funding program options, eligibility criteria and find a Registered Training Organisation in your location.Check Eligibility
Eligible participant means:
- a participant who has the right to work in Australia and is an eligible worker or unemployed eligible worker
- if an apprentice or trainee, participants must have completed at least 50% of their registered training plan for their apprenticeship or traineeship.
AND MUST NOT BE
- an Employee of an Authority (Employees of a Local Councils are acceptable where they are an eligible worker)
- currently enrolled and participating in a Queensland secondary school program
- a contracted trainer or assessor or existing worker of an RTO
- funded by an Authority or such other source for the delivery of the same Training being undertaken as part of this Program
- a Participant who is seeking a Verification of Competency (or Determination of Competency)
- enrolled and participating in a CSQ Skills Assessment and Gap Training Qualification
- enrolled and participating in another CSQ Higher Qualification
- signed into a traineeship or apprenticeship for the qualification either prior to or during a contract term.
Apprentice Advance Loading
CSQ Max Funding Contribution:
Higher Qualifications Building
Save this Course
View Course Providers
How to apply for this course
- Check your eligibility
- Check the list of Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) below
- Find a provider located near you
- Contact the provider directly using the contact details listed
Currently offered by 5 Training Providers
Many CSQ-funded training options are now being offered online or as a blend of online or in-person delivery. Not all courses and qualifications are available for online delivery. Contact the provider directly to discuss online availability in your preferred region.