Commission and maintain hot and heated water temperature control devices
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to test, commission and maintain heated water temperature control devices, including thermostatic mixing valves in water services. It covers preparation for work, identification of testing and commissioning requirements, physical testing and commissioning of devices, maintenance of devices and completion of work finalisation processes.
Eligibility for funding
It is important to note that only eligible participants may receive funding for eligible courses. Select a course to view the funding program options, eligibility criteria and find a Registered Training Organisation in your location.Check Eligibility
Eligible participant means:
- a participant who has the right to work in Australia and is an eligible worker or unemployed eligible worker
AND MUST NOT BE
- an Employee of an Authority (Employees of a Local Councils are acceptable where they are an eligible worker)
- currently enrolled and participating in a Queensland secondary school program
- a contracted trainer or assessor or existing worker of an RTO
- funded by an Authority or such other source for the delivery of the same Training being undertaken as part of this Program
- a participant who is seeking a Verification of Competency (or Determination of Competency)
- a participant who has already been funded under this program for eight (8) short courses in the same program period
LIMITS APPLY for certain units of competency.
- Participants can only be funded for 3 High Risk Work units of competency in the same program period.
- Participants can only be funded for 3 Mobile Plant Operator units of competency in the same program period.
Apprentice Advance Loading
CSQ Max Funding Contribution:
Short Courses Building
Save this Course
View Course Providers
How to apply for this course
- Check your eligibility
- Check the list of Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) below
- Find a provider located near you
- Contact the provider directly using the contact details listed
Currently offered by 3 Training Providers
Many CSQ-funded training options are now being offered online or as a blend of online or in-person delivery. Not all courses and qualifications are available for online delivery. Contact the provider directly to discuss online availability in your preferred region.