Control traffic with stop-slow bat
This unit covers controlling of traffic with a stop-slow bat in resources and infrastructure industries. It includes: planning and preparing; coordinating traffic; operating radios; and cleaning up.
Eligibility for funding
It is important to note that only eligible participants may receive funding for eligible courses. Select a course to view the funding program options, eligibility criteria and find a Registered Training Organisation in your location.Check Eligibility
Eligible participant means:
- a participant who has the right to work in Australia and is an eligible worker or unemployed eligible worker
AND MUST NOT BE
- an Employee of an Authority (Employees of a Local Councils are acceptable where they are an eligible worker)
- currently enrolled and participating in a Queensland secondary school program
- a contracted trainer or assessor or existing worker of an RTO
- funded by an Authority or such other source for the delivery of the same Training being undertaken as part of this Program
- a participant who is seeking a Verification of Competency (or Determination of Competency)
- a participant who has already been funded under this program for eight (8) short courses in the same program period
LIMITS APPLY for certain units of competency.
- Participants can only be funded for 3 High Risk Work units of competency in the same program period.
- Participants can only be funded for 3 Mobile Plant Operator units of competency in the same program period.
Apprentice Advance Loading
CSQ Max Funding Contribution:
Short Courses Civil
Save this Course
View Course Providers
How to apply for this course
- Check your eligibility
- Check the list of Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) below
- Find a provider located near you
- Contact the provider directly using the contact details listed
Currently offered by 9 Training Providers
Many CSQ-funded training options are now being offered online or as a blend of online or in-person delivery. Not all courses and qualifications are available for online delivery. Contact the provider directly to discuss online availability in your preferred region.