Diploma of Building and Construction (Management)
This qualification is designed to meet the needs of senior managers within building and construction firms.
Eligibility for funding
It is important to note that only eligible participants may receive funding for eligible courses. Select a course to view the funding program options, eligibility criteria and find a Registered Training Organisation in your location.Check Eligibility
Eligible participant means:
- a participant who has the right to work in Australia and is an eligible worker or unemployed eligible worker
- if an apprentice or trainee, participants must have completed at least 50% of their registered training plan for their apprenticeship or traineeship.
AND MUST NOT BE
- an Employee of an Authority (Employees of a Local Councils are acceptable where they are an eligible worker)
- currently enrolled and participating in a Queensland secondary school program
- a contracted trainer or assessor or existing worker of an RTO
- funded by an Authority or such other source for the delivery of the same Training being undertaken as part of this Program
- a Participant who is seeking a Verification of Competency (or Determination of Competency)
- enrolled and participating in a CSQ Skills Assessment and Gap Training Qualification
- enrolled and participating in another CSQ Higher Qualification
- signed into a traineeship or apprenticeship for the qualification either prior to or during a contract term.
Apprentice Advance Loading
CSQ Max Funding Contribution:
Higher Qualifications Building
Save this Course
View Course Providers
How to apply for this course
- Check your eligibility
- Check the list of Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) below
- Find a provider located near you
- Contact the provider directly using the contact details listed
Currently offered by 2 Training Providers
Many CSQ-funded training options are now being offered online or as a blend of online or in-person delivery. Not all courses and qualifications are available for online delivery. Contact the provider directly to discuss online availability in your preferred region.